Globally, £45-55,000 per year
This is an exceptional and exciting opportunity to join a professional team specialising in training of Butler Services globally. Your role will be to follow the course curriculum of the Exclusive Butler School (EBS) already set and to deliver to a Royal Palace in the Middle East.
You will preferably have experience of working within, and understand the nuances of, the Private House environment and have a proven track record of being a professional Butler/House Manager.
Experience of training of staff essential, whether personally or within another sector.
• Proven longevity in your career to date (ideally gained in Private House)
• Excellent command of the English Language
• Strong administration and organisational skills
• Happy to travel overseas for long periods of time
• Polished and professional appearance
• Tenacity and ability to handle multiple priorities
• Willingness to work closely with the established team www.exclusivebutlerschool.com/trainers/ebs-trainers
• Enthusiasm to learn new skills and tools to improve your overall performance
This is a full-time position with an August 2018 start.
Attractive package will include:
• Salary in the region of £45,000-£55,000 per year
• 20 days' annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
• 5 day working week
• Discretionary annual company bonus
• Company laptop and mobile phone
• All stationery for EBS
• Flights, Accommodation and food all paid for whilst travelling outside of the UK
Please send your CV together with photo and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org