Travelling Butler/Valet

Worldwide, Salary €3,000-€5,000 per month

EHS #6984

Apply Now

Our client is seeking a Travelling Butler/Valet.  You will be responsible for providing exceptional personalised service to the principal and their family across multiple locations worldwide.

The principal travels 60% of the year, travelling worldwide. The residences are all fully staffed, and the role of the Butler/Valet is to provide additional support. The principal spends the remaining 40% of the year at his residence in Asia.

Main duties will include:

  • Performing Personal Assistant (PA) and Concierge duties to ensure the smooth operation of the principal’s daily affairs
  • Daily liaison with the Family Office to coordinate schedules and requirements
  • Expertly laying tables, and providing food and drink service with attention to detail and etiquette
  • Carefully managing and maintaining silverware, china, and glassware inventory
  • Creating and updating inventories and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for household operations
  • Coordinating luggage for travel and ensuring seamless transfers
  • Managing drivers and transportation arrangements during travel
  • Handling shopping and running errands as required
  • Managing wardrobe items and providing valeting duties
  • Assisting with private jet services and related arrangements
  • Collaborating with housekeeping staff to ensure cleanliness and laundry duties are carried out efficiently
  • Providing shoe cleaning services and daily turn-down service
  • Occasionally driving for the principal
  • Assisting with food preparation and cooking
  • When based in Asia, serving as an Office Butler with duties including boardroom setup, food and drink service, and occasional formal & informal dinner party assistance
  • Supervising housekeeping teams and providing turn-down service as needed

Candidate Requirements:

  • Respectful, discreet, hardworking, and meticulous with a keen attention to detail, cleanliness and hygiene
  • Flexibility to work 6 days a week with variable hours based on the principal’s movements
  • European passport holder preferred for ease of travel arrangements, but not limited to
  • Ability to complete a 1–2-week trial period as part of the interview process (+-3 days)

Working Schedule and Travel Arrangements:

Whilst travelling, working days will be 6 days a week with flexible working hours, contingent upon the principal’s movements.

Working visas will be provided by the principal. Candidates with a European passport will have the advantage of a 3-month access for travelling, potentially covering the probation period. Subsequently, the Family Office will assist in obtaining the necessary visa.

When based in Asia, the role will resemble that of an Office Butler, operating Monday to Friday from 8.00am-6.00pm with flexibility to accommodate the principal’s schedule.

Salary and Benefits:

  • Salary range: €3,000-€5,000 net per month (€50,000-€60,000 annually)
  • Accommodation provided for the initial 3-month probation period, then assistance provided in finding accommodation
  • The approximate costs for accommodation are $1,500 per month for a 2-bed apartment
  • All travel-related expenses covered including travel costs, accommodation, and daily allowance
Apply Now

Travelling Butler/Valet

EHS #6984

View full job description above

  Please tick if you've previously
uploaded a CV

By signing up to Exclusive Household Staff you are agreeing to our Standard Terms and Conditions and consenting to Exclusive Household Staff processing your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies.

Your privacy is important to us. Please click here for our Privacy Policy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.